Friday, March 6, 2009

Featured Wedding~Kathryn & Chris

Hi Kim & Andy,

Chris and I just got back from our honeymoon and I wanted to email you to thank you sooooo much for everything for our wedding!!! Everything from the décor of the ballroom to the flowers to the tiny little details of the “chocolate bar” you did an amazing job!! When Chris and I walked in to the ballroom, which we snuck a peak before everyone else, I started to cry. The room was beyond STUNNING!!! I had dreamt about what it would look like but you blew away every single expectation!! We hardly recognized the room. We honestly can’t thank you enough!! The whole day was magical but all your work really made everything come together and it wouldn’t have been the same without you. THANK YOU!!! Also, the flowers, oh the flowers! The girl’s bouquets were beautiful but mine! I have no words to express how beautiful it was! I was shocked when I saw it and am completely thrilled at how it turned out. Again, STUNNING!!! I can go on, and on because the décor was on of my most favorite parts of our wedding. We can’t thank you enough!! Can’t wait to send you some pictures! We will obviously be sure to recommend you to everyone we know without a doubt!!Thank you again a million times over!!

Kathryn and Chris








Thanks to the wonderful Lori Miles, for the photos