Friday, September 25, 2009

Education~ treating your venue as a canvas

This isn't the first time I've covered this issue but with 2010 brides now rolling in the door, I felt it was time to revisit the issue.

Just today I received an email from a bride.....

"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHERE THIS VENUE IS! IT'S ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. I MUST HAVE IT FOR MY WEDDING!"

I quickly looked back to see which wedding she was referring to. I gasped when I saw! It was the most plain jane, gymnasium looking, old hall we've ever worked in. (No names mentioned) Now, don't get me wrong; I have nothing against venue's like this. I have to admit.. THEY ARE MY FAVORITE.

Yes you heard me correctly! Here's why:

You can create absolutely anything you want! With the proper help, and I mean professional help you can turn the ugliest frog into the most gorgeous princess. I promise.

Want to see how.... take a peak at a few of these posts:

Natalie & Tony
Bold Elegance
Fusion Affair
Traditional Elegance
Lori & Johnny
Rosemary & Tom

Below, WDS transformed the Serbian Cultural Centre into a "diamonds are a girls best friend" theme.